Thursday, January 10, 2008

Go ahead, do it!






Donna (And Chris, too. But I saw it first at Donna's.) have declared today Delurker Day. Go ahead, delurk! Leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by. I enjoy the interaction I have with you guys.



In other news, I ordered the mary janes in the post from last week. I plan to purchase some "sneaky socks" this weekend to see how they'll work out. Speaking of working out, I'm trying to get back in to a groove. I'd love to lose about 5-10 more pounds before early March. I know well enough that the pounds don't simply vanish and that I'm going to have to do something about it. Fortunately, we ate the last of the cheesecake last night. Back to Skinny Cow fudgecicles and sammiches for me.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm not a lurker, but I'll stop in and say hi! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, returning the commenty love.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Maybe i should try skinny cow... but i'd probably eat 10 fudgecicles which would mean i might as well eat a big ass sundae! Looking forward to seeing your new shoes & socks!
-ksj

Anonymous said...

I feel like we talk all the time, but I rarely comment! Happy Delurking day. :o)

I keep 1-point WW cakes / cookies in the pantry to satisfy my sweet tooth. Oh, and GIANT fudge bars are totally only one point. So yummy. If it's any consolation - I'm right there with you and the working out. Bathing suits are already in the stores, and I'd like to feel lovely in one this year for the first time, oh - EVER!

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving my comment!

Chris Cactus said...

Happy (day after) Delurking Day.

Sarah said...

Hello from Malaysia!

Anonymous said...

greetings from Arizona!

- Lorna

Kalisa said...

Hi! Thank you for reading and for commenting!
xoxo