Monday, October 15, 2007

Point Counting Update

Yesterday began the sixth week of this point counting craziness. I honestly didn't think I'd have made it this long. Thought I've not seen rapid amazing results, I'm about a total of eight pounds lighter and I'm noticing that some clothes aren't quite as tight as they once were.

Just for fun, I tried on some pants that I'd moved to the closet in the office since they were too small but I was sure I'd wear them again someday. They're still too tight to wear in public, but I can button and zip them. I think it's time for me to add some targeted exercises to my cardio routine. Maybe my thighs can be tamed. Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea you! You are absolutely amazing. I would never have been able to stick with it. I am so proud of you. I know you'll be in those pants again very very soon.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!