Hi. My name is Sarah and I've been rather absent here lately. Well, this little guy has required quite a bit of attention lately. He's even convinced me to set up a blog to post pictures specifically about him. And, he wants me to share it with a rather broad audience. Including his grandparents.
So, if you know me in real life, I'll probably send you and email shortly with the URL. If you know me from this site, leave a comment or send me an email and I'll send you the URL. If you have just stumbled upon Bee Bangbage, I'm happy to have you here and would like to know you a bit more before sharing pictures of our son with you.
I do ask that you not make reference to this site if/when you comment there. I like to think that much of my family and my co-workers don't know about Bee Bangbage. Let's try to keep it that way.
2 comments:
pick me, pick me!
OMG he is BEAUTIFUL...congratulations...I can't WAIT to see more pictures!
A whole bunch of love
Natalie
how nice to actually have a post form you!!! with a photo!!!! what a glorious day!!
he is so so precious.. i need to add his blog to my reader. i'll be doing that now.
Post a Comment