Monday, June 09, 2008

Look! Another Post.

I've got to ease back in to this posting business. Here's a meme that I've seen a couple places.

Feel free to play along. It's pretty simple:
A. Type your answer to the questions below in to Flickr Search.
B. Using only the first page, pick and image.
C. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images in to fdflickrtoys mosiac maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is you favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Favorite vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Flickr name


It was fun to look for images that conveyed what I wanted them to. And to see how people choose to describe and tag their photos. I can get lost for hours in the depths of Flickr.

No comments: