Last year's black capris are a bit more gray than I'd prefer. I'm tempted to buy a package of Rit dye and try to make them black again. Is that just crazy talk? I haven't dyed anything other than tie-dye at camp over 15 years ago. Have you?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've heard that if you wash black clothes in with a cup+ of really strong tea, it takes them Back to Black. I tried it once but I was too impatient to brew the tea long enough.
I had a dry cleaner dye some pants once. Plus, if you're going to dye anything, I'd go to a landromat in case anything goes wrong you don't screw up your washer!
3 comments:
I've heard that if you wash black clothes in with a cup+ of really strong tea, it takes them Back to Black. I tried it once but I was too impatient to brew the tea long enough.
http://www.dharmatrading.com/dyes.html Rit will work, but it's definitely not as good.
I had a dry cleaner dye some pants once. Plus, if you're going to dye anything, I'd go to a landromat in case anything goes wrong you don't screw up your washer!
Post a Comment