Monday, February 25, 2008

Does It Hurt?

My HUSband has been sick since Thursday. Poor guy. And I think I sorta got him sick. Ooops!

It's been so hard for me to watch him shiver and shake as his fever breaks. I've never known him to miss this much work. He feels awful about it, but his managers and counterpart at his job assure him that they don't want to get sick and that he's doing the right thing by staying home.

I got home Saturday night and found him still awake watching SNL (yea - the writers strike is over!). As I sat down next to him and started rubbing his head he flinched and told me to stop because his hair hurt. I wonder what is prescribed to alleviate hair pain? I called home about an hour ago to check in on him and am so happy to learn that not only has the fever broken (hopefully for good this time), but also his hair doesn't hurt anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that vodka makes the hair pain go away. And if it doesn't, who the hell cares??

Glad he's feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Poor husband of yours. Poor husband of yours' hair!! I planned to make a similar suggestion to Donna... but I'll edit mine to read a Vodka FROO FROO drink :-)
-ksj