Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gobble Gobble

I've not been very good with the point counting lately. In fact, I really didn't keep a record of what I ate for the last three weeks or so. For some silly reason, I decided to start again on Sunday. That's right. I've started counting points again during the week of Thanksgiving. I started counting points again the same day I went to the grocery store to buy ingredients for homemade Chex Mix. Mmmm.... I haven't made it yet. I may just have to stop keeping track of everything I eat starting at noon tomorrow.

The good news that I've not gained a ton of weight back during the three weeks of not keeping track. I did stick to exercising for the most part. I've mostly been riding our bike at home while being entertained by TiVo. It really is time for me to mix it up a bit and add some strength training. My legs have finally recovered (just this morning) from a trip to the gym on Saturday.

We're going north on Thursday morning to celebrate Thanksgiving with Mom's side of the family. We'll be back in Austin at some point on Saturday and will go to Dad's on Sunday to celebrate the HUSband's birthday. What are your plans for the long weekend?

No comments: