I found pleasure today because I provided an explanation to manager at work regarding and issue she had regarding a new software tool we've recently implemented. I'm slowly becoming more familiar with the tool and was able to show her via a series of screen prints the reason one of her employees received an automatic email notification - - and to convince her that such notifications will not typically occur. Best of all, she responded to my email thanking me for looking in to the issue. This is the same woman that two years ago accused me of not being responsive. It feels good to know that, at least today, she acknowledged and appreciated my responsiveness.
I am good at what I do. I bet you are too. We could all use a reminder sometimes, even if it's from ourselves.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment