Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Code

When I leave a voice mail in which I say: "If there's any way that you can prevent the system generated collection notices from being sent out, I'd really appreciate it because it raises a really big red flag in our household."

It means: Screw you and your system generated bullshit. We have excellent credit and I don't appreciate your scare tactics in sending me a collection notice for something you've never even sent me an invoice for. I don't give a flying fig if my insurance company hasn't paid the claim correctly. If you'd bothered to tell me that it was my responsibility to be sure that YOUR company actually uses the correct provider code when submitting a claim, perhaps we could have resolved this sooner. As it is, I've just spent the last 30 minutes doing YOUR job. You're welcome.

Happy posts will resume soon. Today, I'm happy that this seems to be resolved and nothing is going to collections.

I'm off to Viv's for date night with her and Cimbriel. I hope KAS can make it too. Mmm... beers! Have you ever had a wheat beer?

No comments: