Thursday, September 06, 2007

Zap!

I had my first laser hair removal appointment today. It really did feel like someone popping a rubber-band against my skin as they told me it would in the consultation. Amazingly less painful than waxing.

I'm eager to see how well this really works - - I can't imagine the possibility of never plucking stray chin hairs, shaving my underarm area or having my bikini area waxed ever again. My next appointment is in four weeks for the chin only and then in 8 weeks for round two of underarm and bikini.

If you're in Austin and interested in it for yourself, let me know and I think I might get some sort of credit for referring you to the place I'm going to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very cool! You'll have to keep up telling us all how it goes.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That sounds scary! I look forward to updates... I might even want a bikini line viewing ;-)
-ksj

Anonymous said...

Yes, please keep telling us. I'd love to try it and have a friend who owns/runs one in Austin. (I wonder if it's the same one?)