Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Randomness

First of all, thank you Donna, Lorna and ksj for supporting my frequent black pant wearing ways. I wore black pants only one of the two days I went in to the office this week. And it was even a different pair than the ones originally referenced. Today I'm wearing an old navy tank top and some knit shorts. Such the fashion plate!

The sun has actually been out for the majority of the week and it is amazing what an impact it has on my mood. Of course, it was sprinkling a bit last night when I met up with some girlfriends for our (non)Book Club gathering. I discovered that there's a covered area on the back porch at Austin Java. Who knew? We stayed on the back porch until the one man band started playing really loudly. Just because the voulume knob can be turned all the way up doesn't mean it should be, dude. The group then went to the front porch and all of a sudden it was 10:30 (much later than I typically stay out on a school night).

Emily is blogging again at Ten at Five. I enjoyed reading her previous spot on the internet and look forward to learning what she's been up to for the last several months - - and what the significance of her blog's name is.

We're headed to the coast in about an hour. Viv and her HUSband have generously offered their coast house to us for the weekend. I'm looking forward to a couple days of R&R. Hope you all have fantabulous weekends too!

No comments: