The posts on Twitter are all among a group of people I know in real life. It makes the random 140 character or less updates mean more when you know the person who is posting.
Facebook has put me back in touch with some of the folks I worked with in Japan when we were teaching Engrish in Japan 10 (gasp!) years ago. I've also been befriended by one of Elf's friends that we met while visiting London in the Spring.
Lastly, I uploaded some pictures of our fun weekend in Dallas to Flickr last night and lo-and-behold..... KSJ has joined Flickr. Lorna might just be next. You never know.
We had such fun celebrating Donna's birthday with her!
I'll leave you with this one of KSJ (with the blurry face 'cause I'm not sure how she feels about having pics on the internet) and me. We brought sexy back and gave directions to the love shack while others on the dance floor tried to convince us they weren't money-hungry golddiggers.
1 comment:
I'm with you on the technology. I've been spending long hours at the library doing research - with occasional Google searches of old boyfriends to break up the monotony ....anyone interested in the doings of John (Cable Guy) Pooler?
- Lorna
Post a Comment