After an amazing Girls’ weekend at the coast (a million thanks, Viv!), a couple of us are regretting that we didn’t all receive cootie shots. REB wasn’t feeling so hot over the weekend and now Viv and I aren’t operating at 100%. I’m downing lots of water and hoping my scratchy throat goes away soon before turning in to something worse. I’ve already got an acupuncture appointment tomorrow morning and am hoping she’ll be able help with the cold symptoms too.
On a better note, the new cleaning fairy arrived at our house this morning. She’ll be coming every other week from now on. I sometimes struggle with having someone come clean the house – I tend to think that I/we should be able to handle it. And while we could handle it, it is such a wonderful luxury to have someone else take care of dusting and cleaning bathrooms rather than spend our free time doing it.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope you feel better and it doesn't get worse.
Now you remind me I have to go clean for the cleaning lady....
Is it Yolanda? Do you like her? I need to call her.
You are most welcome, babe. I had a fabulous weekend and started missing you guys when I got home on Sunday night. I am still hearing from neighbors 5 houses down that they enjoyed our little party as well!
sounds like quite the party - good work ladies!
Lorna
Post a Comment