It's been far too long since I've posted anything of substance here. I seem to have writers block or something. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I think what goes on in my life isn't all that interesting right now. Wake up, work, wish a fairy would come clean the house, watch a movie or TV and repeat. Well, it's not actually all that predictable. We did get some new furniture last week - that's fun. We also have friends coming to visit this weekend and that is sure to be great fun. If only that cleaning fairy would make a surprise appearance before Friday!
Here are a couple other items that have peaked my interest today.....
Thought provoking:
This article from USA Today talks about the gaps between those with high and low net worth and the correlation to a generational gap.
Ming Boggling:
Why oh why would you put a BABY in a microwave? I'm relieved to read that she's been released from the hospital and placed in foster care.
There seems to be a lot of excitement in today's news about American Idol. We haven't been watching, so I can't relate. But, I am bummed that Jericho has been cancelled. There are apparently petitions circulating trying to bring the show back. Yeah, and I wish My So Called Life would have had a longer life too. I can't think of a single show that has made it's way back to prime time after it was announced that it had been cancelled.
Time for me to go heat up some lunch. Give me some ideas for posts in the comments if you're up to it. Or, send me an email using that nifty little button that says "send me a note."
Happy Tuesday, all!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How about a post about how your friends love you so much that there is absolutely no reason to invoke the cleaning fairy? Seriously, Bridget is just going to smear banana and avocado all over your house anyway. Best to wait until after she's gone.....
Post a Comment