Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Aaaacck

Today I will:

Attend six meetings
Got to an acupuncture appointment in the middle somewhere
Reschedule dentist appointment
Set out of office message on email and voice mail
Load up MP3 player with some good tunes
Pick up Rx at Walgreens
Zip suitcase
Coax (ha! – if only it were that easy) cat in to crate
Survive 100 mile drive with howling cat and HUSband frustrated by said howling cat

Tomorrow we’ll drive from the town where my in-laws are to the city where my mother is. I only have two meetings tomorrow morning to attend while in the car. We’ll go to lunch with Mom (and maybe Granny, not sure), have her take us to the airport. By Thursday morning, we’ll be in London and breaking in to ELF’s apartment while she’s at work. Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to call you, but it sounds like you are too busy to chit-chat. Have a great trip. Be safe and have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures when you get home!

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time! I have to say that your to-do list is daunting and if it were me, I'd probably just give up and stay home. ;-)

Anonymous said...

The only thing left undone is to reschedule the dentist appointment and I think I'll have time to do that today. Thankfully, the HUSband took care of the tunes on my MP3 player and was the one to get kitty in to his crate. We're headed to the Big D in a couple hours!