This is why I have TiVo -- so I don't have to see commercials that will upset me. :-)
Also, I just subscribed to your through Bloglines so that I can get here in a more timely manner. I realized that I was never hitting some of my favorite blogs because they were on my blogroll, but I never actually visit my own blog to hit them. (Did that make sense?)
5 comments:
Marketing genius. Commercial aimed at men, play a song about masturbation..... WTF?
This is why I have TiVo -- so I don't have to see commercials that will upset me. :-)
Also, I just subscribed to your through Bloglines so that I can get here in a more timely manner. I realized that I was never hitting some of my favorite blogs because they were on my blogroll, but I never actually visit my own blog to hit them. (Did that make sense?)
Umm, I subscribed to your blog if that wasn't clear.
Leaving out words is awesome!
Not proofreading? Even better!
I have no idea what you are talking about. Man, you make me feel old!
That ad is just wrong. I may have to write them a letter. That worked to get rid of "Mr. Wendy."
Post a Comment