Thursday, September 07, 2006

High Class Problems

The HUSband called a while ago after getting home from work and coming home to the same filthy house we left this morning. Apparently the cleaning crew didn't show up as planned. I called T and she was very apologetic and said that she'd changed calendars and gotten her days all mixed up. They'll be there first thing tomorrow morning.

All in all, this is probably one of the better weeks for this to happen. I couldn't find a $5 bill this morning and had to leave 4 $1 bills and 4 quarters in the envelope (along with the rest of the money, silly) which made me feel sorta cheap. I'd also moved three loads of unfolded laundry to the guest bedroom rather than folding it. Now I have another night to prepare for the cleaners, and to pretend that I really will be caught up on laundry and folding. That'll be the day.

No comments: